I think the point is some folks on this forum like to play word games...very boring to most folks.

I might add, as rare as a dodo, a photograph. Actually, rarer than a dodo. Think, this is a photography forum, not a place to play at prose or word games.

'Or I’d suggest A different dictionary to make the point I think? you are trying to make" ion

Really, lets play at changing dictionary interpretations .Really, do you need to be someone's disciple.. Methinks not, you are a grown man, with a mind (hopefully), a mind of your own.

Think outside the box,` a spitfire...was that design creativity ?

Edited by Allen Herbert

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definition of or.

Or is a disjunction. When I look up disjunction in the dictionary, the definition given is a sharp cleavage.

Or as a disjunction is about the relationship between alternatives.

The ideas of cleavage or rupture and alternatives seem well suited to a discussion of creativity.

The dictionary

Dictionaries are important, but they're really not able to fully capture how we use words like love, creativity, art ...

"You talkin' to me?"

Or is a disjunction. When I look up disjunction in the dictionary, the definition given is a sharp cleavage. Or as a disjunction is about the relationship between alternatives.The ideas of cleavage or rupture and alternatives seem well suited to a discussion of creativity.

Wow, is this a tax return? I thought the latest tax returns were in plain English.; A tax return, about plain English, and creativity? So Funny, thanks...love humour.

Hey Ho, we are still discussing the meaning of words.....hey ho just got to love this "ideas of cleavage or rupture" what the monkey's.. Nonsense. .Funny.

Migmoral not in a dictionary...but you follow.

Edited by Allen Herbert

"The ideas of cleavage or rupture and alternatives seem well suited to a discussion of creativity" Sam

"cleavage or rupture" Sam

Is this when a lady shows her cleavage and Sam goes in rapture?

So much nonsense....hey, does anyone do the photo thing? Methinks not.

Edited by Allen Herbert