Mamiya RB67 Bellows Repairs

Well, some of you may remember my struggles with the Bronica S2 I purchased. That all turned out quite well, thanks to the seller. I then purchased a Mamiya RB67 Pro-S for quite cheap ($200, including lens, 1 additional 120 film back, and a retractable lens hood). I asked the seller some questions first and he mentioned he had inspected the body and lens, but either he didn't inspect them well, or his definition of inspection is different from mine.

It's rather beat up, but not horrible. The lens and body seem to work fine. However, the bellows have a few holes in them. So far, I figure the price was reasonable for what I got and it appears that replacement bellows can be purchased for about $80. The question then is whether I want to replace them myself, or pay someone to do it (possibly along with the light seals).

Anyone have other suggestions for repairing the bellows as opposed to replacing? Electrical tape? I saw a guy that enhanced his bellows with liquid electrical tape, but he didn't have holes yet, and he let it dry for 5 weeks. I'm not sure I want to wait that long to use the camera!

Here are the first shots from the camera. I have something wrong with my developing (but that can be a new post). For now we'll just say I'm going for the "instagram" look. You can see some light leaks from the bellows in one, and it appears there might be a light leak on the right side, as well, though It's not particularly visible in any of these photos.

My next roll I will have developed professionally. I thought that doing the developing myself would give me a quick idea of how the camera is, but the color issues and my inexperience make me wonder how much I see is from the camera and how much is from the developing.

IMG_2002-Pano.thumb.jpg.a3109287e0a7d53d9d450570e580d26d.jpg IMG_2030.thumb.jpg.d7d401988f4e617d84e856ecf4e1c324.jpg IMG_2031.thumb.jpg.5711030607fc946cf2b20b2283c10cd2.jpg IMG_2033.thumb.jpg.35fb9438b454972023da3b06ef972fd1.jpg