Viviparous Lens

• 2 months later...

Due to a variety of reasons mostly linked to the very nature of the language, the German version of our preferred auction  site does not offer the same treasure trove of spectacular pseudo-descriptions as other versions. There of course are gramatical, syntax or factual errors, but these are normally not that amusing. This one, however, is an absolute masterpiece: 

Fotoapparat anal, Exa Exakta, VX 500 mit Objektiv Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 2,8/50.

• 1 month later...
On 8/28/2023 at 2:11 PM, bonsignore_ezio said:

Fotoapparat anal, Exa Exakta, VX 500 mit Objektiv Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 2,8/50.

In the past 50 years, I have purchased or inherited several anal lenses.  Either their performance or what I thought they might do made them a true case of anal "magic bullet" aquisitions.  Luckily, I was never compelled to use them in combination with an organic anus.  This is a philosophical thing, you know...  🤔

In the contemporary digital age, lenses are bought based on their value and inherent performance.  No time left to acquire shoddy lenses for anal images.  My gastroenterologist has those.  ☣️

And at my age and disposition, I prefer to develop children in someone else's house.  Anchell and Troop do not mention how to do this in their manuals...  🤡

Edited by PapaTango
AI hijacked this post and changed it for general interest.
  • Like 1

"I See Things..."

The FotoFora Community Experience [Link]

A new community for creative photographers.  Come join us!

• 4 months later...

Haven't posted to PN in a while. Some recent auction finds with a dental theme 😁

Steinheil Muncher lens

Vintage Argus Masticate 35mm Camera

I assume "masticate" means "anastigmat"...

Edited by m42dave
  • Like 2