BEWI Zoom Spot Light Meter

steve_feldman2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi Steve,

I finally got one 10 years ago after a long search, because production ceased after a short time in the beginning '80ies -- the BERTRAM firm moved and is now producing other instruments and meters for industry clients. To investigate all details of the Spot Meter I succeeded in speaking with of the Bertram brothers and with the constructor, too. Important message for all users, because the 2x PX 27 cells are not available anymore: This meter has a circuit compensation! You can insert 4x CR1/3N or 8x SR44 cells.

In case of any question don't hesitate to drop me some lines, I still have an instruction manual.

Best regards

Michael

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

<p>If anyone should come across this thread and needs the English section of the BEWI Spot Zoom manual, I have scanned it and can send it in whatever format (PDF, JPEG, Word, etc.) you want. This is not fake. I purchased the manual years ago on eBay and decided that there were sufficient requests to stop the ridiculous charges that some were making for reprints. Contact me through the internal system for privacy and safety.<br>

Don<br>

<em>"Nikon FM that has seen the world through it's lens."</em><br>

</p>