"Must Have" accessories for Alpha-A900 DSLR

carlos_prado2

<p>I'm hoping to get everyone's opinion on some of the Alpha-A900 Camera accessories they feel are indispensable or have really improved their photography experience, I.E: LCD screen protector, eyecup, camera bag, angle viewfinder, flash, etc...</p>

<p>Please include the brand and place of purchase if possible. Thanks.</p>

<p>The longest extended Sony warranty you can get. Not that the camera is a problem, but if it gets damaged, it can be very costly to repair, if not covered by the OEM warranty.</p>

<p>Also an LCD protector. Not so much from scratches, but from impact with the screen that could take out your LCD. I killed an A700 screen by fumbling it in my hands and almost dropping it.</p>

<p>Also, the best Sony flash unit you can afford. And the best glass you can afford.</p>

<p>I have an old Minolta flash but have not really used it. The only two things I consider indispensable, and the ones I bought immediately, are the grid focusing screen and a spare battery. I did get the screen protector later and it has been okay, no problem in use and does not fall off as easily as some.</p>