Does anyone still carry new Maxxum 7's?

h._shafi

Hi Haz,

Please try Mr Henrik Robeck in Sweden. His e-mail is henrik@rokkor.de

Some time ago I was looking for the same gear and he was very kind in answering me with all details for the purchasing of a brand new one there.

Good lucky!

The base exchange on the installation where I work has had one in the display for quite a while (they may have new in boxes also for all I know). No bargain (I think it was marked $699), but I have considered seeing if I can talk them down some ("old" model, gathering dust, should clear their inventory, etc.). If you want me to check and get back to you with a price I'll be happy to. They are unlikely tohave the grip.

Paul

Thanks for all the help. Before going the used route, I'm going to ask a friend who's going to Hong Kong to see if he can find me a new Dynax 7.

Paul, thanks for your offer to help, but if they're asking $699 for a demo/display item, i'm skipping thanks.

Thanks again,

-haz

Seen one in a store today. If you which contact them over the internet they just might agree to send it over since it's a Portuguese store.

This is the contact adress:

http://www.jvalles.com/cache.asp?sid={ADB318B2-C6CE-4822-94C7-6E867CFAA7C6}&url=default2.asp?sid={ADB318B2-C6CE-4822-94C7-6E867CFAA7C6}&cntx=B&ver=ciberSTORE_2.1.129

the fields you find are:

Name

Fone

Your question

then press the right camera to send

This is as far as i can help.

Take care, RWallace