Classic Manual Camera Weekend, Nov. 25

<p>First of all, a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it today. And since it is already Friday the 25th in some parts of the world we'll get going with our weekend thread. Three (more or less) images from your classic manual camera, hybrid classic, or modern camera in the classic tradition. Open invitation to share extra images on the 365 day thread. I'll start with some images I scanned from a couple of rolls of Ilford FP4+ that I recently scanned on my Epson V600.</p><div>00eFK4-566566884.jpg.67e14d590344498614481b66e5bfacf8.jpg</div>

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Hello everyone & Happy Thanksgiving. My Farmers Market visit's are not only about food, but the people who come to them and the people who work them. Here are three from the Sunday walk-about. All shots are with the Fed-3/Jupiter-8 combo, Kentmere 400 film & 510-Pyro developing. V600 scans.<br>

Aloha, Bill</p><div>00eFLk-566572684.jpg.3938dd8a3b7d8ed08ae217f933f3b74f.jpg</div>

<p>My third attempt to post. Thanks to Mozilla Firefox I got the error message that indicated I had no content. I’ve reached the conclusion that Firefox has more bugs in it than a five year old bag of cornmeal. That and my netbook just don’t get along. Anyway, I finally remembered that the allowable size for images has increased so I resized my second roll of FP4+ accordingly. From the results I’ve seen from others that little increase really does make a difference. So here’s a couple more from me.<br />Great shots, everyone. Looking forward to seeing more.<br /><br /></p><div>00eFOi-566580284.jpg.8bb44b4454cc1dc2f54fb3f16724ee05.jpg</div>