Classic Manual Camera Weekend, Dec. 30

LAST CHANCE for this year .. Here'S three from me. The 35mm roll I can't remember which camera I shot. They seem to

be so likely are Kiev 4 w/35mm Jupiter 12. The MF was a a Perkeo (I) I haven't used in three years or so. This was Ilford

FP4 in Tanol Speed. and the 35mm was RPX100.

First up 35mm Classic Car<div>00eIRV-567125184.jpg.54c3db192712b2fb36f1ee3ad1aa21db.jpg</div>

Erko - pls forgive the awkwardness, but I wanted to support/encourage your street shots. While none of the 3 knock me over w/ impact, these - and your previous compositions are interesting beyond most street work I see. 'Like its a fertile field you're tilling. As is, they're good. I hope you keep doing it 'cause I suspect you're going to get some real showstoppers. Thank You for posting them, pls. keep it up.

<p>Happy New Year everyone. . . hope this one is much better than the last. One great advantage to not hanging out at the parties is being able to do a lengthy Jan 1 walk-about in the next town over without the ant-hill horde of people & cars, although some "wild life" was about. Fed-2 / N-61, UFX400, Obsidain Aqua & V600 scans. Aloha, Bill</p><div>00eIg1-567167784.jpg.eb00ec22d8a826fcd0beb77c0d523d32.jpg</div>