Script for adapting pictures to iPhoto slide shows

<p>I am working on a color managed system and am preparing, off and on, slide shows from my various travels. For this I am using iPhoto. I usually also convert those slideshows to movies with iPhoto, showing them with Apple Quicktime and exporting the movies to Youtube.<br>

Whilst I have control over luminosity, saturation and contrast in my originals (due to my color managed system!), I find that the above mentioned conversion regularly results in movies, where the pictures are much darker and (partly due to that fact) appear more contrasty and saturated. I know from experience now, what type of curve adjustment to my (optimal) pictures have to be made before the conversion, to make their counterparts in the movies appear as close as possible to the originals.<br>

1 Does anyone in the Community have similar experiences?<br>

2 Could anyone point me to an easy way to prepare a script, through which I could apply my correction curve automatically to the numerous originals involved? I am a newcomer as concerns scripts, so please explain in simple terms!<br>

Thankful for all suggestions!</p>