Classic Manual Camera Weekend, Jan. 8

<p>Quick Adaptall primer for you Donald: The Adaptall II was the last of the interchangeable mounts for Tamron lenses. 1980's into early 90's. The Adaptall fit the same lenses, but in some cases was less advanced. For example, the Konica AR Adaptalls were made for specific maximum aperture lenses or the aperture scale mask in the finder would not be accurate. Later versions of the mounts (like Minolta MD and Pentax A) were available in the Adaptall II flavor, but I think the earlier Adaptall only went to MC in Minolta and K for Pentax. I believe the later Adaptall II might have been compatible with the program setting with some Yashica and Contax cameras. FWIW, there was an even earlier Adaptamatic system but I do not know if it is compatible with later Tamron lenses. To confuse matters more Tamron also sold some fixed mount (Tamron F) lenses during the late 70's.</p>

<p>Thanks, Tony! Yes - I was very happy with the Yashica's performance. As for the footprints - in no. 3, I decided to include the trail blazed by my photographic companions as they trudged up the ridge. If you can't beat 'em, use their tracks, I say!! :)</p>

<p>Really nice variety of work so far this weekend. Good job guys!</p>

<p>Here is my contribution. This if from a Nikon S2. I've had to do some minor work on it. There was a pinhole on the shutter I covered. So this was the first short-roll test on this camera, with only about 16 frames loaded. I have a mystery bulk-roll that I have no idea what film is in it. Ive tried it a few times, with poor results. this time was much better, i extended the development time and I think I got it right. Its slightly fogged, but I was quite pleased with the results this go around.<br>

<br />No light leaks from the shutter, focus looks good and and the speeds seem correct. So now I am ready for a full fresh roll. </p>

<div>00dgAC-560157984.jpg.f926f54f58b055253730fcb2224e5bd8.jpg</div>

<p>Thanks Tony, the bark is on a tree that is particularly fascinating and which makes it a great subject to photograph.<br>

Darin, I love the table and chairs in the Chrome Bistro picture.<br>

Great selection of photos in this thread, all of them.</p>

<p>Hello everyone. Here are three captures of my rambling, and munching, thru my local Kailua Town Farmers Market this sunday. Once again, the Isolette 3, Pilot meter, UltrafineX 400 @ 200 and Obsidian Aqua developing. V600 scans.<br>

Enjoy, Bill<br>

The two tourist, Chinese, in the first picture had never tried lemonade. They were totally captivated and order large cups after test tasting a sample.</p><div>00dgNO-560189184.jpg.68a145d4904f99eceea1d40b75a401f3.jpg</div>