Minolta Hi-matic 7s film camera

<p>I recently acquired a Minolta Hi-matic 7s film camera which is missing the trigger release (shutter) button, as well as the black case it originally came in. Does anyone in this network possibly have these two items as spare parts they are happy to part with. I'm more than happy to pay the necessary postage costs to Sydney. Many thanks, Frank.</p>

<p>Thanks Jeff for your response. I live in Sydney (Australia) and have approached a few people here about getting replacement parts. Their responses have been along the same lines as yours. A couple have even suggested to get a very beaten up hi-matic 7s and cannibalise it. I loathe to do this but its probably what I'll end up doing. Cheers Frank</p>

<p>Update, I don't have a 7S, but do have a 9, don't know if the shutter releases are the same or not....but probably very similar. The 9 works well, lens is clear and shutter seems good. I don't have a battery in it, but would assume that the meter doesn't work...but who knows?<br>

The only problem is that the RF is way out of whack, probably easily adjusted though. If you want this camera, let me know, your for the postage. I'm on the NSW far south coast so the cost will be around $10-$15.<br>

Tony</p>

• 2 months later...