Mirrorless Monday_September 14th, 2015

Sanford

<p>Anthea, thanks so much for the encouraging words. It's very rewarding to know my work is appreciated. :)</p>

<p>Andy, I am very happy to hear you purchased the a6000 and find it so enjoyable. You remind me of myself when I took a risk a few years back and dumped over a grand on the then new NEX 7. The camera was a revelation at to what was possible with mirrorless and I am glad to see that you feel the decision to go Sony was worthwhile. Also, thanks for giving credence to my posts about mirrorless cameras, even up to the point of letting it influence your purchasing decision. Sometimes I feel like I am wasting my time posting things like that and its good to know at least one person in reading them. :)</p>

<p>P.S. Get a screen protector for it. Sony uses an anti reflective coating on the screen that works well but has a tendency to scratch off. At least my NEX 7 was like this. I put the Sony screen protector on my A7 and have never had an issue.</p>

<p>David, I really appreciated that particular post as it explained your journey to your current perspective in excellent detail. It really made me rethink my own biases and how easy it is to stick with what's comfortable. In addition to all of that though, as skilled a photographer as you are, one would be foolish not to, at the very least, lend an ear to what you have to say! I will definitely get a screen protector too, as soon as possible!</p>