WLF questiom

steven_kornreich

<p>Does Hasselblad use a different WLF for the 203FE as opposed to the 501/503?<br>

The reason I ask is I just picked up a used 203FE with a WLF, the WLF fits loose in my 203 and its hard to see the internal LCD.<br>

If there is a different WLF for the 203 does anyone know the Hasselblad part #<br>

Thanks</p>

<p>The WLF (actually, all the finder accessories) are slightly different for the 203fe, they have a cut out at the front for the internal LCD, a cutout to indicate if the display needs to be reversed (for the prism finders) and a notch on the side. The 500 series finder accessories are not compatible with the 203fe as they usually interfer with the LCD, and there is a key that prevent them from sliding all the way in (if they are inserted fully, they would damage the LCD optics). The 200 series finder accessories are backwards compatible with the 500 series, and have a double blue stripe marking to help identify them.</p>

<p>It is difficult to see the LCD without the magnifier</p>

<p>I do not know the part numbers.</p>

<p> </p>

"Manfred, there is a design problem with that camera...every time you drop it that pin breaks"