NYC camera help/meetup?

<p>I'm not sure if this is appropriate or allowed, but I'm wondering if any of you in the NYC area would be willing to meet up and help me fix some of my cameras. I have two cameras in particular that I'd really like to get working: my <a href="/classic-cameras-forum/00dCry">Konica C35 Auto</a> and Polaroid 250. I would love to be able to fix my own cameras, but I get too overwhelmed when trying to follow instructions online and often end up giving up. I could just get my cameras fixed at a camera shop, but A) I want to learn how to fix them myself, and B) a camera shop broke my camera and lied to me and charged me $120 for handling it, so I will never trust another NYC camera shop again.</p>

<p>This could also be a meetup of NYC-area film photography enthusiasts, where people could show off their cameras and pass along some tips and knowledge.</p>

<p>Any interest?</p>

<p>I can recommend a competent and honest person to work on your Konica. His name is Greg Weber. You can reach him at gweber@webercamera.com or by calling 402-721-3873. The most common current problem with the Polaroid 250 is the lack of the original 3 volt battery. There is room in the battery area for a small pack made up of two AA or AAA batteries. </p>