Wedding photographer was poor, anyone help edit photos

paul_jacobson6

<p>Hi All<br>

Here is my story shortened to get to the point as fast as possible<br>

I got married in Aug 2012 and had 2 photographers spend the day at our wedding.<br>

Great wedding day erally enjoyed it, couldnt wait for the photos............spin forward 9 months later had had enough no sign of the photos no reply from the photographer apart from the odd standard your photos are being worked on.<br>

Anyway after 9 months i decided id had enough and found the address of the photographer and made my way to his home......<br />When i got there i found that my photos had not even been looked at or edited in any way. I refused to move until i got the RAW photos.....something he refused......cue me standing on his doorstep till he did (about and hour and a half) then he tried to fob me off with low quality Jpegs!!!!! What does he think i am.......!!! 9 months for that....i dont think so.<br>

Anyway finally got all the photoshop files / RAW files.....to find that the photos on the most part are poor and non well thought out Poor iso choices and such like.<br>

Here is my question? Is anyone interested in editing my photos for me? I have 1600 RAW photos just sitting on my google drive doing nothing. I appreciate that all the 1600 files are not needed however im looking for some more help.<br>

I have full full permission to do what i want with them and would be really pleased if someone could look at them. I have a 6 month old and work full time and dont have the time now to edit them myself, plus im a photoshop / lightroom novice<br>

So if anyone is interested in looking at the photos and editing them work me can you send me a likely ball park price please?<br>

Cheers in advance</p>

• 3 weeks later...
<p>Eek! That's pretty awful. I had to edit a load once where the photographer had a complete mental breakdown during the service and was committed to a hospital. The photographs start out OK then you can see this poor guys brain going wrong as the day progresses through his images.<br /><br />If it's not sorted already I can take a look