From the archives - Yashica T4 Super on the mountain

mrjallen

<p>Somewhere in the house, there is a shoebox. Inside that shoebox, there are dozens of mountaintop pictures (negatives and prints) taken over several summers in the late 1990s in Colorado, as I made my way up a number of mountains to their peaks. Perhaps I'll find that box sometime.</p>

<p>In the meantime, the below shot represents my favorite--a view from the peak of Mt. Sherman. There had been complete cloud cover the entire hike up. While on the peak, I saw the clouds break. I took a couple of shots, one of which came out nicely. Unfortunately, this is a bad scan of the print, not of the negative...{now where is that shoebox?}<br /> <br />Probably Kodak film from Walmart, scanned either by the REI mail-in photo service or some competitor.</p><div>00cr2e-551372584.jpg.ce55e5bbc888cd696833ae2f71476c9d.jpg</div>

<p>I found that shoebox. Now, I've got to sort a pile of negatives to find the ones worth scanning. </p>

<p>Here's a pic taken with the T4 when camping above treeline on the way up Sunshine and Redcloud Peaks around 2003.</p><div>00cs61-551582084.jpg.d3e739fd59571760429bc7817a5d801d.jpg</div>