Best Body and Lenses

mark_gordon3

<p>Shun, To clarify, the Nikon Df that wedding photographer was just one of the three different Nikon bodies he was using to shoot that wedding. And he had backup bodies for those three bodies too, and backup flashes and backup lenses. He knew what he was doing. And the bride and groom loved the pictures he took. In all my years of observing wedding photographers, 50+ years, he impressed me as the most professional. He had at his fingertips three different bodies with three different lenses each ready to shoot at a seconds notice. I guess my point is that for him, one camera of one type is not enough hardware to shoot a wedding. <br>

Joe Smith</p>

<p>So - update - I got the D700 today and so far feel rather pleased with the deal. Body looks near mint with 20000 clicks - came with 50mm 1.8D lens, MB-D10 grip, spare battery, UV filter and an SB600 - 1350 Swiss Francs - more or less the same in dollars.<br /><br />Also had a chance to have a look at the 105 F/2.0 DC - very nice - its priced at 830 and again looks mint - should I bite at that price?</p>

• 8 months later...

<p>So update - I now have:-<br>

1. The D700<br />2. Nikon 20-35mm F/2.8<br />3. Nikon 70-200 VRII F/2.8<br />4. Sigma 50mm 1.4 HSM Art<br /><br />TBH I cant say Im so happy with the 20-35 and I think if I got the chance at trade in Id swap it for a Nikon 25-70 VRII<br /><br />What next? </p>