Help! Mamiya rz67 is getting no power!

sean_copeland

<p>Hi there! <br>

I have a mamiya rz67 pro ii and something is wrong with the electrical side of the camera.. Weither I put a small 6 volt battery in the camera or use my winder which can power the camera, I get no electrical readings from the camera viewfinder or when I attach my prism finder with a built in meter. (note:I've changed the batteries in the camera and winder with a different set to rule them out)<br>

It might be a case where I should send the camera to a technician or maybe its pilot error?</p>

<p>I just got the camera and could have possibly missed the "on" button! Ha HA <br>

Warmly<br>

Sean</p>

<p>Have you got the switch around the shutter release button at the correct setting? If it is pointing to the left (as you look directly at the button) the camera is off; with the button pointing to the bottom the camera is on and the lights should come on; with the button pointing to the right it is on 1/400 "Emergency Setting" and the lights may not come on. I am sure all RZ users have made this error at some point.<br>

Best Wishes<br>

Ian</p>