A7 manual or guide

<p>Yes, the book can be had from Amazon India. I looked at a few sample pages and, as its title suggests, it is a guide to photography. What I want is a clear, business-like account of the <em>A7's features and settings</em>. In more than half a century I may have learnt all I can about taking pictures.</p>

<p>It most certainly is not a guide to photography-it is a guide to your camera's features and how to use them. I don't work for the publisher or Amazon and don't make anything from the sale of the book. As I said, I have the one for the NEX-6. I bought it because the manual is too vague. I recommended it to you because I thought it was just what you needed and I still do.<br>

It's your call what you buy.</p>

<p>Charles, I did not for a moment think that you had any interest in the matter other than helping me. Possibly I was misled by the sample pages I read on the publisher's web site, one of which was about composing pictures. What I want is a decent operating manual: something that speaks of the particular camera and of nothing else. There seems to be wide agreement that the manual offered by Sony is of little help. I now think that if I spend enough time hunting on the Net I may be able to collect the information I need.</p>