Voigtlander Perkeo II & the 13th Frame

<p>David/Dan- I've had rolls on my Perkeo II come out not sharp, and sometimes very sharp. I will try the bellows trick on the next roll, thanks for suggesting. Below is an example of "sharp", handheld outdoors at infinity. This entire roll of TMax100 came out great. Hope it helps show what the Color Skopar is capable of. BTW, the slight vignetting was due to an aftermarket hood, not the lens.</p><div>00cmHb-550596984.jpg.ca347357a031cce8bba280af469aab1a.jpg</div>

<p>Nice work with the Perkeo, really like the still life with the black eyed susan. Also interesting to hear how they came by the name....never knew that one!<br>

I have a Perkoe 11 with the uncoupled RF, a bit beaten up, but I seem to remember that it took sharp pics. When I unpack the boxes I will make a point of trying it again.<br>

Thanks for the post.</p>

<p>Just looked up black eyed Susans on the internet. The best origin I could find was a poem.</p>

<p><em>All in the downs, the fleet was moored,</em><br /><em> Banners waving in the wind.</em><br /><em> When Black-Eyed Susan came aboard,</em><br /><em> and eyed the burly men.</em><br /><em> “Tell me ye sailors, tell me true</em><br /><em> Does my Sweet William sail with you?”</em></p>

Best Regards - Andrew in Austin, TX