converting to BW

tina_johnson

<p>Hello - I've recently shot my first wedding. There are so many selected images - all shot in color. I am currently converting each one to B&W in photoshop and doing all other required edits etc. Is there a way to convert them all at once to a general B&W and then adjust contrast, levels etc when needed? How can i select & convert all my images? Thank you.</p>

<p>you could do that by opening them up in Bridge, passing them over to camera raw and using the little 'Synchronize' button. PS also has it's 'Batch Processor' and Image Processor (which you give it the name of an Action) but I don't have experience w/ it. So, there are at least 3 different methods right there. Lightroom would make this somewhat easier (if you have/use Lightroom already).</p>

<p>You can also grab the latest issue of PPA magazine which compares a bunch of b&w conversion programs. PS is too time consuming in my personal opinion - thus far, I've been very happy with Silver Effects Pro which lets you batch convert.</p>