Multiple Exposures

frazer_henry

<p>I use two EOS bodies for day to day shoots. The 5D MKII & the 550D. After updating the Canon firmware in my 550D the capture page allows me to set multiple (up to ten exposures) after setting of the remote shutter button. This can be really helpful for time lapse fireworks etc...<br>

After searching for same firmware update for the 5D MKII there are no settings that I can find to allow same.<br>

<br />Anybody know the solution?<br>

<br />very best to all</p>

According to Canon's Learning Center, the 5D Mk II doesn't seems to have that option:

http://www.learn.usa.canon.com/app/pdfs/quickguides/CDLC_MultiExposure_Feature_QuickGuide.pdf

Nevertheless the 550D/T2i is neither listed or a model in their current lineup, then can't say the previous document is

conclusive, although is worth reviewing for the functionality options for the listed cameras (I just learned a weakness for the 6D reading it).

• 2 weeks later...
<p>Canon EOS 5D Mark III, EOS-1D X, and EOS 6D <br />cameras feature a Multi-exposure Mode that mimics the <br />multiple exposure effects available with film cameras <br />while providing additional, exclusively digital options</p>