<p>Has anyone used Sitegrinder?</p>

<p>If you have, what can you tell me about it?</p>

<p>I own v2, and was wondering if I should invest in the time to rework my exisiting Flash website.</p>

<p>I am limited in doing Flash, and only know a few things. I know Photoshop well, but I don't know if SGv2 to v3 is worth doing as I am not sure if I want to invest in the time to learn AND design my new site, vs hiring someone to work with me and get my site up. I have made 5 sites already by hiring someone, for myself and clients, and they roughly run $300 to 1K at most (working from a existing temp).</p>

<p>Any experienced feedback, work related or personal account would be appreciated!</p>

<p>Yes, I know, I have anopther site that is HTML5, SGrinder says it has option to create non Flash.</p>

<p>I don't understand why Flash took such a bad turn? Couldn't they just update their security issues? haven't they already? The things you can do with flash, its a shame really.<br>

And just because Apple doesn't want to license it for reasons besides security? I'm not sure about the details in all that, but I heard Apple didn't want to pay for Flash licensing,i and they made the security issue the reason for not supporting it. And Flash is an ADOBE product, which is also odd for Adobe not being willing enough to work things out with Apple as they have a history with design applications. But I guess with more PC users of design apps, Adobe didn't see Apple being much a threat? Odd thing is they didn't consider the iOS/iPad/iPhone market strength?<br>

Is that what happen?<br>

Anyway, good to know , and most importantly, hoping to know about SiteGrinder.</p>