Hasselblad D40 and Metz CT60-4

bengt_ljungkvist3

<p>The D40 is compatible with the Sunpak TR-Pak II which like your Metz CT60-4 powerpack uses 7.2V battery packs. <br /><br>

Have you tried the cable you have with your Metz CT60-4 powerpack?<br>

If it does not fit the D40 (I don't remember) you could buy a Sunpak TR-Pak II cable and use its connector to replace the wrong one. Or, with some luck, the Sunpak TR-Pak II cable will fit your powerpack with no modification.</p>

<p>"....Metz CT60-4 powerpack uses 7.2V battery packs." - No, it doesn't. The power pack for the Metz 60 CT-4 uses a 3-cell 6 volt dryfit Lead-Acid battery or equivalent 6v NiCd/NiMH battery with 5 cells in it. Using a 7.2 volt battery would over-voltage it.<br>

It's the self-contained hammerhead 45 CT/CL series Metz flashes that use a 6 cell 9 volt single-use AA battery holder or 7.2v NiCd/NiMH rechargeable pack.</p>

<p>According to this <a href="http://www.sunpak.jp/english/products/pz5000af/index.html">Sunpak website page</a> the TR-Pak-II and AD-27 mains adapter are "available".</p>

The issue I had with the 40 was a big one. You couldn't over ride the auto setting and shoot full manual.

Rodeo are dead on with their information. I used the Metz 60 series for many years. I found that the 60 - 4 suffered a bit needing repairs. I stayed with the regular 60.