W/NW: Medium Format Photo of the Month: August 2013

saintelmo21

<p>Una mas, to make up for last month</p>

<center><a title="Seth by Filmn00b, on Flickr" href=" Seth src="http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3765/9532605194_f14d729513_z.jpg" alt="Seth" width="640" height="512" /></a><br /> <strong>"Seth",RZ Pro II, 90 mm, Fomapan 400</strong></center>

<p>On a side note, I use Flickr to host my images and hotlink the 640px "medium thumbnail" option from there. works like a charm</p>

<blockquote>

<p>I really like your work, Suresh!</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Me too. Love the shop window one.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>Hi Ray, thanks for the support again. Think I now have it nailed down. Love the shot of the plough, terrific shot! In Scotland we do not get reliable weather but you have inspired me with that one.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Thanks Frank! Well I live in Ireland where the weather is at least as unreliable as in Scotland. But some nights are great, and trips abroad to sunnier climes usually deliver too.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>Island of Symi, Greece</p>

</blockquote>

<p>That explains why your photo didn't show up in your first attempts, Frank: it was a case of "now you Symi, now you don't"!</p>

<p>The seafront looks very pretty. Do you know what those things on the hilltop are - they look like round towers?</p>

<p>Ray, E. S,<br>

Thank you for the kind words. The shop window in question is actually a video rental place attached to Ragtag Cinema, an arthouse theater in Columbia,MO. I have a few more interesting shots (what I can see from the negs) from there that I have not got around to scanning. Also, I have an upcoming trip to San Francisco that will yield some keepers I hope.</p>