Lightleaks on old diana no151..

jepper_jet

I know they,in modern time are supposed to give lightleaks and its kind oft trade markeofthese cameras, but not mine:)...id likethemto be

sealed more or less. This light. Leakis getting anoying and is to much for my taste. Now i can feel that when thersa film in it it kind of

jumps a littel when im rewinding to next frame . I think itis here the filmis not rewinding probaply pushing the back from the rest of the

camera creating this leak. Ive tryied to give the rewinding knop a drop of oile to make a more smooth rewinding making sure the film is

spooled tightly . Also ive taped it up but still i get this DAM light leak. Now im allmost ready to get rid of it but... I love these cameras and i

want to give it another go if anyone in here has any surgestions to fix this. Please se the attached image. Thanks

<p>Place the smallest flashlight you can find inside the film chamber. It could be a one-cell AAA flashlight, or smaller. close the camera up, take it in a dark room, and look it over to find where the leaks are. Plug them with appropriate materials such as epoxy, foam, or chewing gum. Remove flashlight before loading with film.</p>

Hi rob f. Thanks for your answer.. Idid what you said and found the lightleaks. A correction: its not a diana no 151 as i wrote. Its diana

162b. With flash and it turned out that there where holes where the flash conection ( kobber lines) is going through the house tto the flash

insert holes. I have fixed this now so my next question is how a make sure to wind up the film onto the take up spool in a propper way. It

seems that when im photographing the film sometimes make a curly fold so it makes a exposure on that too. I will uploade one of the

images<div>00c0yf-542654084.jpg.00eb141a8dd8ba8e89b86642d9302dda.jpg</div>