Franken-Pentax

<p>Excellent photography Tony. Really appreciate the footprints and the sun burst shot, which you are an expert on :-). I remember you shot a similar with your Voigtlander Superb, if I am not mistaken, 5-6 years ago.</p>

<p>One question: whatever happened to your Camera of the Month project, I was quite fond of it! Did you do away with your nice collection?</p>

<p>Hi Ralf, thanks for the feedback, and excellent memory with the Superb, there was a similar shot, but inland that time...I do love my fog.<br>

Oh, Camera of the month...really must start again...no excuse now as my collection has not been done away with, in fact it has grown to alarming proportions! For the moment I will be posting a few here to kick off, got my scanner going well and I have a lot of shots that have already been taken.</p>

<p>Nice photos Tony. I really like "sunbeams and ti-trees." I've been able to resist buying a Spotmatic to this point, but this post is not helping. I've still got a couple of cameras that I haven't even put a roll through. I need to rectify that before I buy anything else.</p>

<p>I know it's never too late.... and actually I have an Ilford Sportsman (from what I gather, not really classic and nothing special, but it is manual) ready at home. Eager to try it, it's loaded with a fresh roll of film. Which unfortunately is ISO400 (Kodak TC400), as the available B/W films here were more or less shortlisted to this one. Given the season, and the 1/300th top shutterspeed of the camera, not really the most useful choice of film :-)<br>

So I guess I will get acquainted once summer is over!</p>