Uk album suppliers

jonathan_chan4

Hi. I live in the uk and was wanting to start a wedding photography business. I wanted to provide an album also and enquired to graphi

studio. Unfortunately, they only supply to full time photographers and as i was wanting to go part time, i was wanting to know what

options there were for part timers like me. I was wanting something similar to graphi but not as expensive but at the same time, not cheap

and nasty. I was wanting to apeal to the mid ranged priced market. I have decided that i will use suppliers like photobox for the low priced

market. Thanks.

Jon

<p>Given that the majority of wedding photographers are now part-time, I'm amazed Graphi took that view, I'm sure they can't afford to be that selective! Fortunately there are many (better) suppliers out there, though I'm not all that familiar with the cheaper end of the market. I would advise getting yourself to a Photovision Roadshow (these take place all year round throughout the country) and attend a large trade show such as Focus (Birmingham) or better still the Societies convention in London each January. In the meantime Google is your friend. It might be worth you enquiring of GF Smith, or Mario Acerboni, I know their pricing is fairly low.</p>

<p>By the way, if you're serious about wedding photography joining an organization such as the Societies will be fantastic for you. Questions such as the one you've asked here, and pretty much every other wedding related question has been covered on their excellent pro user forum. That's worth the yearly subs in itself. </p>