Workshops by Lorne Resnick

havanai

<p>My name is Bri Gallo. I'm a Fine Art Photographer in RI. <br>

I have traveled with Lorne to Cuba twice. He runs the most professional trips I had ever been on. He is one of the most patient and one of the best teachers I have had the pleasure to work with. He covers everything in his trips and if you have something in mind that he may not have gotten to, ASK.<br>

Lorne really takes the time to set up photo shoots in a way that is unobtrusive and natural. He teaches his participants HOW to capture emotion in their photos. He really breaks the information he is giving down in such away that you remember. He outlines ALL that he has told you in a great journal that you can reference once you are back home, so nice!<br>

Lorne does one on ones, with all the participants while on a trip. The one on one sessions are open for anybody to watch. I advise that you do! Just watching and listening you can learn SO much! You will be in for a real treat traveling with Lorne Resnick!<br>

I also do photo philanthropy work with non profits. Traveling with Lorne really helped me to capture more emotion in my photos and helped me to create an even more compelling story when shooting a non profits mission.<br>

Let me know if you have any more questions,<br>

Bri<br>

</p>

<p>I also went to Cuba with Lorne and agree with everything Bri said! Lorne is an amazingly talented photographer but what I think really differentiates his workshops is that he is also an excellent teacher and he always puts the needs and interests of students first!<br>

He gets you to the right place at the right time and I think he also strikes the right balance of group shoots and free time for some personal explorations. <br>

Lorne also taught me to think about, recognize, strive for the emotional component as an intrinsic and essential element of any photograph -- and how broad the definition of emotion is.<br>

And one more thing: Lorne is just a lot of fun to be around! Regardless of whether you are a beginner or advanced photographer, you will learn something and if you go on a workshop with Lorne and I promise you will not be disappointed!<br>

Glad to answer any specific questions too...<br>

Deb</p>

<p> </p>