Wacom Intuos Tablet 3 and Photoshop CS5

<p>The instruction manual for this tablet is pretty useless and instruction on the Wacom site deals with new tablet models. Anyone have any idea where I can find some instruction on working with this tablet and CS5. I have done searches and have not come up with much. I found something that looks like it might work for me for $39, but who wants to pay for basic instruction? I will if I have to. I am getting nowhere fast.<br>

Thanks<br>

Paul</p>

<p>Hi Peter. I guess it is such a new concept to me, none of it makes that much sense. I have to admit that after playing with it for a day, the on line Tablet manual is making more sense. I mainly want to use this for more precise burning and dodging and obviously want to figure out how to set up the pressure pen to help me do that most efficiently. I think its the pressure pen settings that are the most elusive to me so far. I change settings and see little difference.<br>

Thanks for you interest.</p>

<p>You also have to set Photoshop to accept the pen pressure. On top of the toolbar when you're using, say a brush, there's an icon that looks kind of like an airbrush. You have to activate this for the pen to not act like just a mouse. When you hover over it, the pop up tag says something like, "Always use pressure for size."</p>