Hypothetical Question

cleeo_wright

<p>So I'm going to receive a bonus from work in a couple of months and may be acquiring some new equipment. (The amount of the bonus is TBD still) I currently have an EOS 3 (Yes I still shoot film) and a 50D. Looking at the prices on B&H and depending on the size of the bonus I'm considering either buying a 5d Mk III or a 5D Mk II together with a 7D since both of these together cost about the same as a Mk III by itself. If it isn't this large I'll probably just be buying a 5d Mk II. <br>

<br />I primarily shoot landscape and nature stuff and will have a standard set of lenses. I would love to get your thoughts on this. I've been doing lots of research, reading reviews, etc. and can't decide. I need more data. Real world experience would be best as I can get controlled technical comparisons from other sources.</p>

<p>Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I'm a big fan of the two-format kit.<br /> When they announced what the 5Diii was to be, I figured that I, personally, didn't need the new features so bought a new 5Dii as an upgrade to my 5D, which I passed on to another family member. However, I found myself still using my old 20D for the extra reach and so considered a 7D, very nearly bought a lightly used one. However, again, looking at my own needs, I saved a bunch of money and got a clean 50D for the telephotos. So ask yourself if you need to upgrade in the APS-C category. After all, some 15 megapixels is not so shabby. The 7D is clearly superior in lots of ways, but the question is whether what you have will serve.<br /> So look at what you need, and what new things you might want to do as well, then decide on the ii or iii model of the 5D and the 7D as opposed to staying with the 50D.</p>

<p>And, on the film front, ain't the Canon EOS 3 a sweet camera? :)</p>

<p>Thanks... Yes, I absolutely love my EOS 3. I guess one of the reasons I'm considering going with the 5DmII and the 7D is the weather sealing. I do tend to be out in the weather and love to shoot in poor conditions. My 30D died twice in these sorts of conditions and the second time I decided not to pay to get it fixed. I've been afraid to take the 50D out of the bag when it is raining.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>"Real world experience would be best as I can get controlled technical comparisons from other sources."</p>

</blockquote>

<p>I’ve had a dual format kit since I bought into DSLRs for my Wedding and Portrait Studio, so that's about 8 years: and I have used a range of Cameras from the original pair of the 20D and 5D.<br /> I no longer shoot Weddings, but still do Portraiture for money and a lot of my own fun stuff and (mostly pro bono) Sports Coverage. I also obtained a Canon Film SLR, secifcally for my "Canon" kit but I have found I rarely use it, nor do I use my other 35mm film cameras.</p>

<p>I find a dual format DSLR kit indispensable - even for Family Snapshots: two Cameras and two Prime Lenses is an easy way and really fun to roll, IMO. <br /> In fact the leverage of a Dual Format Kit is one of the three great leverages of DSLR – the other two being the ‘IN ONE CAMERA BODY’ leverages of: ISO at a wheel spin and simultaneous Colour and Black and White.</p>

<p>IMO, the combination of APS-C Format and 135 Format, is the best of the three possible combinations of a Dual Format Kit.</p>

<p>I agree with JDM – and I suggest that you consider closely whether or not you require the 50D replaced by a 7D: note that 'weather sealing' is LENS dependent as well as CAMERA dependent.</p>

<p>Maybe as well as choosing between the two 5D’s - a 6D should be considered?</p>

<p>Also once you step into the realm of Dual Format I suggest you re-evaluate your Lens Cache as t could be open to streamlining: though IF you continue shooting Film that would have a bearing and likely require MORE lenses if you ONLY had a DSLR dual format kit.</p>

<p>Would you keep the 50D if you bought a 7D?<br /> What lenses do you now have (or expect t have) for this final kit of three or four Camera Bodies?<br /> <br /> WW</p>

<blockquote>

<p>"Would you keep the 50D if you bought a 7D?<br /> What lenses do you now have (or expect t have) for this final kit of three or four Camera Bodies?"</p>

</blockquote>

<p>I would not keep the 50D if I purchase the 7D.<br>

<br />On the lens side of things I'm looking to do a major replacement there. My current kit contains just consumer grade lenses. I find that I'm getting enough experience now that I'm bumping up against the quality limits of normal consumer grade lenses and I don't have anything with IS. I am more than willing to lug a tripod around and find that I work better when I slow down so I don't think I'm gong to change that any time soon. I've spent a lot of time reviewing lenses on photozone.de because they appear to be objective. That said I'm still somewhat sensitive to price and at the same time am willing to spend more money. (For Example: I would not buy the Canon 24-70 f/2.8 L II because there is the Tamron 24-70 f/2.8 VC which isn't particularly cheap either... you get the point I hope) Right now my top three choices (and I will probably buy all three) are<br>

1. Tamron 24-70 f/2.8 VC <br>

2. Canon 70-200 f/4 IS L<br>

3. Sigma 150 OS Macro<br>

I'm also considering one or more of the following depending on the amount of money available(In no particular order)<br>

A. Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS II (in place of the f/4 version) - Maybe even buying the 1.4x and 2.0x teleconverters<br>

B. Canon 24mm TS-E f/3.5 II (I have a 4x5 camera but can't get developing locally and so I'm not willing to bring this out of the bag. Plus I don't want to invest in a scanner)<br>

C. Canon 24mm f/1.4<br>

D. Canon 45mm TS-E f/2.8<br>

E. Canon 90mm TS-E f/2.8</p>

<p>OK, thanks for that information.<br />Yes I understand your point about balancing budget as one criterion.</p>

<p>***</p>

<blockquote>

<p>I will probably buy all three:<br />1. Tamron 24-70 f/2.8 VC <br />2. Canon 70-200 f/4 IS L [or F/2.8 IS MkII]<br />3. Sigma 150 OS Macro</p>

</blockquote>

<p>My comment about your criterion of 'weather sealing' then, is valid.<br />With that MAIN lens selection, you would have to have your "weather sealed LENS kit" as a sub set of your main lens kit anyway - and that would limit you to only using a 70 to 200 zoom.</p>

<p>***</p>

<p>Consider this: IF you get 7D and a 5D (and are happy to use EITHER body) - the choosing between the three, F/2.8 Zoom Lenses: the 24 to 70 Focal Length Range, is the one which is MOST SUPERFLUOUS in respect of FoV Equivalence.</p>

<p>***</p>

<p>Consider that a 100mm Macro Lens might be more flexible in a Dual Format kit than a 150/180mm Macro Lens.</p>

<p>***</p>

<p>IF you buy the EF 70 to 200F/2.8 L IS MkII USM lens AND you consider buying either or both of the TELE-EXTENDERS then buy the Canon MKIII versions.<br /><a href="../photo/10291553&size=lg">I use the EF 70 to 200F/2.8L USM with both MkII Extenders</a> <br />The results you could get with what you are considering, would be superior to what I can get.</p>

<p>WW</p>

<p>I appreciate your answers. Here are a couple more questions.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>Consider this: IF you get 7D and a 5D (and are happy to use EITHER body) - the choosing between the three, F/2.8 Zoom Lenses: the 24 to 70 Focal Length Range, is the one which is MOST SUPERFLUOUS in respect of FoV Equivalence.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>What focal lengths would you recommend for a dual camera system. (Normal Zoom, Telephoto Zoom) I understand that Wide Angle gets a bit complicated. I already have a Sigma 10-20 that will work well enough on the 7D. And I don't care if it what I purchase goes much wider than 24mm. I wouldn't mind but it isn't near the top of my priority list. I would probably use the 5D for the Wide stuff anyway.<br>

You also said...</p>

<blockquote>

<p>Consider that a 100mm Macro Lens might be more flexible in a Dual Format kit than a 150/180mm Macro Lens.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>I see what you are saying. Using the 100mm would act similar to a 160mm on the 7D. I think my preference here for the Sigma 150 was based on the following review. <a href="http://www.photozone.de/canon_eos_ff/667-sigma150f28oseos">http://www.photozone.de/canon_eos_ff/667-sigma150f28oseos</a> In this case I was comparing the Sigma review to the Canon review from the same site. <a href="http://www.photozone.de/canon_eos_ff/458-canon_100_28is_5d">http://www.photozone.de/canon_eos_ff/458-canon_100_28is_5d</a><br>

<br />Again... I really appreciate your help.</p>

With respect to using a tripod, it's my understanding that IS has to be turned off when on the tripod. Just food for thought on IS lenses.

Also, is there such a thing as a weather sealed lens? I personally have no Canon lenses yet because I'm switching from Nikon consumer

grade gear.

I myself have my eye on getting the 5d Mk III, partly for the same reason of wanting a body with better weather sealing since I live in a

rainy climate, but I'm still planning on getting some rain gear for my camera because the weather sealing isn't completely weather proof.

Moving up to this camera and lenses is a very expensive investment, so I'd rather be safe than sorry. I'm looking at a Lenscoat:

http://www.lenscoat.com/raincoats-c-34.html

<p>Just to confuse things more. A Tamron 90mm Macro (<a href="http://www.photozone.de/canon-eos/282-tamron-af-90mm-f28-di-sp-macro-test-report--review">link</a>) is also well reviewed and I have found mine excellent on both formats. It's also less money than most lenses of its quality.</p>

<p>Whether the lens IS needs to be switched off is lens-dependent. The older IS lenses had to be switched off manually, but the newest ones, as I understand it, can detect the stability level and adjust accordingly</p>

<blockquote>

<p><strong><em>What focal lengths would you recommend for a dual camera system.</em></strong> (Normal Zoom, Telephoto Zoom) I understand that Wide Angle gets a bit complicated. I already have a Sigma 10-20 that will work well enough on the 7D. And I don't care if it what I purchase goes much wider than 24mm. I wouldn't mind but it isn't near the top of my priority list<strong>. <em>I would probably use the 5D for the Wide stuff anyway.</em></strong></p>

</blockquote>

<p>My kit began with the 16 to 35 and 70 to 200/2.8, Zooms. (note I CHOOSE the NON IS version purposely). I began with the 35/1.4; 50/1.4; 85/1.8 and 135/2 Primes – though that was a mistake buying the 35/1.4 first and I rapidly bought the 24/1.4.</p>

<p>I have other Prime Lenses which were Strategic Purchases: I tend to use more Prime Lenses, than Zoom Lenses, for my aggregate shots. But when a Zoom lens is mounted I then tend to use it exclusively. For example at a swimming meet on pool deck I would use the 70 to 200 all day. At an OUTDOOR DAYLIGHT Family Function IF I chose NOT to use a Prime Lens, then, I would use the 16 to 35 all day (on an APS-C).</p>

<p>Subsequently, I have (only recently and after 8 years) attained the 24 to 70/2.8 and also 24 to 104/4IS: these are “luxury and reward" lenses for me – they were NOT strategic purchases.</p>

<p> <br>

***</p>

<p>What I ‘recommend’ is slightly different:</p>

<p>I can easily answer: “What I would recommend?” as I have put a lot of thought into this particular Subject over the past several years and continue so to do. Note this is a “general recommendation” for a “D.F. Kit” – each of us has to choose what is relevant and what is not.</p>

<p>My Budget Acceptable, Most Versatile, Compact, Light Weight, Multi-layered System Redundant, Dual Format Canon DSLR Kit is:</p>

<ul>

<li>Two Bodies: - 7D and 5DMkIII (I reserve to make any comment about the 6D as I have not used that camera, but on paper it is a contender: EXCEPT for system redundancy apropos the cards, which is a big minus for me).</li>

<li>Two Zooms: - EF 16 to 35F/2.8L MkII USM and EF 70 to 200F/2.8 L IS MkII USM</li>

<li>Three Primes: - EF 24 F/1.4L MkII USM; EF50 F1.4; EF 135 F/2L USM (I reserve comment on the EF50 F/1.2L as I have not used that lens enough, but I am very fond of it. At the time of my purchases I only had the: 50/1.8MkII; 50/1.4; 50/1.0L and 50/2.5 from which to choose. Unless you actually USE F/1.2, then I don’t think the 50 F/1.2L is value for money)</li>

<li>Lens Accessories: - Kenko Set of Three Extension Tubes DG Series Version 2; Tele Extender x1.4EF MKIII and Tele Extender x2.0 EF MKIII.</li>

<li>Macro: -EF 100F/2.8L IS USM (maybe the EF50 F/2.5 as well as the 100/2.8 Macro. What I mean is, IF you do not want a fast (aperture) and fast (AF) 50mm Prime – then replace the 50 Prime with the 50/2.5)</li>

</ul>

<p>You’ll note that my original list is biased toward very fast lenses (fast Apertures) – that is because I shoot a lot of Available Light. With the introduction of the EF 24mm F<strong>/</strong>2.8 IS USM, that places a choice between IS and Fast Aperture – I would still opt for Fast Aperture, as I do use the 24/1.4 at fast apertures to stop SUBJECT MOTION and I am comfortable to use the lens hand held at slow shutter speed to capture (for example) interiors where I am neither allowed to use a Tripod nor Flash: the reciprocal of those to shooting scenarios is not ‘acceptable’.<br>

That is to say: IF I had a 24/2.8 IS, although I could shoot interiors with IS engaged and that would (perhaps) allow me a greater DoF than having to use a larger Aperture on a faster NON IS Lens to get the Shutter Speed to hand hold – I COULD NOT use the 24/2.8 to stop SUBJECT MOTION as efficiently as a 24/1.4, anyway the 24/1.4 (usually) has “enough” DoF even at F/1.4.</p>

<p>The most generally versatile TS-E for a DF Kit is the 45: but if you are into Landscapes then the 24LMkII (or the 17L) should be right up your alley.<br>

I, on the other hand, bought the 90, because it is a cracker Portrait Lens. </p>

<p>***</p>

<p>Just as a favour for me, could you please confirm you understand all that I wrote about ‘weather sealing’ and how it applies to LENSES - and not JUST the CAMERAS.</p>

<p>***</p>

<p>As you asked for ‘real world’: I’ll add that I have used or own all the gear I mentioned: except the TS-E 24L (though I have used the TS-E 240; TS-E 17L; the 6D and the 24/2.8 IS.</p>

<p>WW</p>

<blockquote>

<p>With respect to using a tripod, it's my understanding that IS has to be turned off when on the tripod.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>As already mentioned. The latest IS version and also some earlier versions, do NOT require the IS to be turned off when the lens is on a tripod.<br />Note that the rules for Canon Image Stabilization may NOT be the same for Tamron’s “Vibration Control’.<br />***</p>

<blockquote>

<p>Also, is there such a thing as a weather sealed lens?</p>

</blockquote>

<p>The simple answer is: Yes.<br />That’s why I have made such a song and dance about it on this thread.<br />Also to complete the 'sealing' on the lenses, a filter must also be used on some lenses and that's another point which is often overlooked.</p>

<p>When I am shooting in the rain, I use a big plastic garbage bag – the JUMBO size ones.</p>

<p>WW</p>

<p>PS: <a href="../photodb/folder?folder_id=958772">The 24/1.4 (the old one, first version) at F/1.4 </a>(open the top left image first, for the details and view the 'large' by clicking on each image).</p>

<p>PPS: <strong>TYPO in my previous post:</strong></p>

<p><em>"As you asked for ‘real world’: I’ll add that I have used or own all the gear I mentioned: except the TS-E 24L (though I have used the TS-E 240; TS-E 17L; the 6D and the 24/2.8 IS."</em></p>

<p>should read:</p>

<p>"As you asked for ‘real world’: I’ll add that I have used or own all the gear I mentioned, except the:</p>

<ul>

<li>TS-E 24L;</li>

<li>TS-E 17L;</li>

<li>the 6D and</li>

<li>the 24/2.8 IS,</li>

</ul>

<p>(though I have used the TS-E 24 original).</p>

<p>PPPS: – that Tamron 90mm Macro gets very good press from Photographers whose opinion I trust, like JDM for example, but I have never used one.</p>

<p>You'll certainly get a wide variety of perspectives on a question like this, and in the end I don' think there will be an objectively right answer... besides the answer that turns out to be best for <em>you</em>. <br /> The 5D2/7D combination or similar is one that some photographers like. From their point of view, the appeal includes:</p>

<ul>

<li>having a "backup" camera and/or being able to have two cameras set up and ready to shoot at the same time</li>

<li>complementing the potentially better image quality of the full frame 5D2 with the arguably better performance of the 7D for high speed subjects.</li>

<li>getting more "reach" (and let's just allow that term to stand for now, OK?) from the cropped sensor 7D and larger angle of view from the full frame 5D2</li>

</ul>

<p>The 5D3 changes things a bit, as does the fact that you already have a decent cropped sensor DSLR in the 50D.</p>

<ul>

<li>The AF and burst mode performance of the 5D3 have been improved a bit over the 5D3, thus diminishing the perceived advantage of addressing this by adding a 7D. (For most people, the 5D2 is actually OK in this regard, so these are incremental rather than "night and day" differences.)</li>

<li>To the extent that your goal of having a second body is to have a backup camera, your 50D already accomplishes that fairly well.</li>

<li>The 50D will also give you the same additional (thing some might refer to as) "reach" that you get from the 7D.</li>

</ul>

<p>From my perspective, you are in one of those situations in which there could be good arguments either way, so it becomes a matter of deciding which compromise gets you closest to where you want to be. My <em>hunch</em> is that the 5D3 plus your existing 50D might work just fine.<br>

A couple final thoughts:</p>

<ul>

<li>Determining what gear you want by the size of a bonus (or other chunk of cash) isn't always that best approach. It is also probably good to think short-term about what you really do and don't need and long-term about how the gear you buy now might fit in both with gear you already own and equipment you may purchase in the future.</li>

<li>The lower prices on the 5D2 right now (which likely won't last very long) provide a great opportunity to get a really fine camera. I shoot some of the same subjects you mention and I own a 5D2. Before the 5D3 was announced I had planned for a possible purchase, depending on its feature set. While the 5D3 is a fine camera, I decided that the improvements it offers for over the 5D2 are not enough to warrant an upgrade since I can shoot all of that stuff quite well already. YMMV.</li>

</ul>

<p>Dan</p>

<p>For landscape and general nature photography you have to keep your kit small enough to get it to location. The 7D is great to extend the reach of your tele lenses (better results than the 1.4 extender if you need to go beyond 400 mm after you get a 400 mm lens, e.g. 100-400 zoom). With your lens line-up, I recommend against a second DSLR body--you should focus more on your lens collection. Unlike what most people say, the 5D MkIII has significant advantages (AF!) over the 5D MkII--go with the MkIII if you can before investing into a second body, otherwise the Mkii. On the lenses: get a wide zoom (17-40 or 16-35), a standard zoom (I like the 24-105 because it overlaps with the tele zoom), and the 70-200/4L IS or not IS, before you consider any more specialized lenses (e.g. TS-E lenses, again, you have to be able to carry all this gear to location). I don't do a lot of macro, but get by with an extension tube and the better-quality closeup lenses. I should mention that, with all my stuff, I have to travel with three bags, so a lot of stuff does not get much use because it is in my car and not with me when I need it. One body, and 3-4 lenses is realistic, however.</p>

<p><strong>William W</strong> - <br /><br />I appreciate all of the information you've provided. I think to some degree I didn't describe well enough my current situation. You kit sounds impressive but I think I would need to take up bank robbery in addition to receiving a bonus to get all of that gear. <br /><br />In terms of weather sealing, it is my understanding that certain lenses have extra seals in place to keep dust and water out. I do wish that the manufacturers would identify clearly when a filter is required to complete the sealing though.<br /><br /><br /><strong>G Dan</strong> (Image of a hip hop star comes to mind :))-</p>

<blockquote>

<p>in the end I don't think there will be an objectively right answer...</p>

</blockquote>

<p>I agree with this completely. I agree that there are arguments both ways which is why I put it to the group. More data will help me think through the decision carefully and like most here, I don't make any money at this (and frankly don't want to turn it into work) but I do care about the finished product.<br /><br /><br>

To your specific points...</p>

<ul>

<li>I don't need a fast camera. (I don't do that much burst mode work. Almost never)</li>

<li>My goal is not about having a backup camera</li>

<li>I do like the apparent effective focal length change ("reach") of the cropped sensor.</li>

</ul>

<p>There was another thought that occurred to me as I was preparing this post. The dreaded wife factor. I'm sure you can all hear it now. "You bought TWO new cameras? Here is your place on the couch."<br /><br />I like your thought about short term thinking. I do plan to acquire more gear as the years go on. Whatever body and lenses that I but now are intended to last some time so that I can expand the list of gear over time. I'm looking for items that will generate a very high quality image now. (with the proper technique of course) Interestingly though, by that measure I also don't need to buy the most expensive items right off the bat. I can by high quality stuff that I will continue to use for some time.<br /><br /><strong>Peter E</strong><br /><br />Size and weight of the kit is one thing that is in my mind. I have been willing to be a pack mule over the years. I am not quite the young man I once was though and I'm beginning to question my patience with this. <br /><br />One of the reasons I considering not buying the 70-200 f/2.8 IS II is because of the weight but at the same time the 2.8 aperture allows one to use tele extenders without compromising the speed too much. This specific issue is one of the reasons I was considering going with a 2 body kit vs. a single body kit. I already carry two bodies with me. (as mentioned in the OP)<br /><br /><br />Again, I really appreciate all of the feedback that you have given me. It is a fascinating exercise to work.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>When they announced what the 5Diii was to be, I figured that I, personally, didn't need the new features so bought a new 5Dii as an upgrade to my 5D, which I passed on to another family member. However, I found myself still using my old 20D for the extra reach</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Compared to a 5DII or 5DIII, a 20D or 30D gives no extra reach since it has the same pixel density. Likewise a 40D makes only a marginal difference. It is not intil you get to a 50D, or better one of the 18Mpixel crop bodies like the 7D, that you get a significant increase in reach, although even then it is by a factor less than 1.6.</p>

<p>These threads often come up, to the tune of, "I have (or will have) a chunk of money. I want to spend it on camera equipment. What should I buy?"</p>

<p>Although he didn't do it this time, Dan usually responds, "What is it, specifically, that you need to do that your current gear won't accomplish for you?" (... or words to that effect)</p>

<p>Then I usually come along and say that you don't actually have to spend the money right now on camera gear. Instead, you might consider setting up a special savings account just for photography gear. Then when you really do KNOW what you need to buy (to do something your current gear won't accomplish), you'll have the money to buy it. Nobody every likes that answer, I suppose because it lacks instant gratification, but I believe that's the answer that will provide the most for your photographic needs with the financial resources you have.</p>

<p>FAIW, if you want to go full frame, you might look into the 6D. It seems to draw yawns from the Canon community, but it really looks like a promising camera to me. I've personally decided to forego a 5DII upgrade to await more impressions of the 6D. If it turns out that the 5DII is a better camera for me, I can always pick it up on the refurb market.</p>

<p>I'll also mention that if you want to have a dual format system (which is a good way to make better use of all of your lenses), you'll end up using the crop mostly in the tele end and the FF mostly for normal and wide. It is here that you should honestly assess how much you're willing to invest in your tele optics. You see, if you don't have some very expensive long glass attached to your camera, the 7D won't do you a lot of good anyway, because your camera will outresolve your lenses. </p>

<p>I've decided for myself (not that you should decide the same way) that I don't really care enough about >200mm photography to invest heavily in the optics. I'm covered through 300mm with a 70-300, 500mm with an old MF Takumar, and beyond with some teleconverters. However, none of this is used for photography that "matters." It's mostly for playing around. As such, my 40D works very well for my playing-around telephoto needs, and its frame rate is sufficient to support whatever burst-mode shooting I ever do (which is seldom). For everything <200mm (that I care more about), I have much better optics and am willing to invest more in the camera body. But that's just me.</p>

<p>I love using two bodies and currently use a 5D MkIII and a 7D. Prior to that, I had the MkII with the 7D. I shoot wildlife and carry my 500/f4 on the 5D MkIII and a 70-200/f4-IS on the 7D and switch quickly between them as the subject and circumstances change.</p>

<p>I wouldn't recommend the 5D MkIII unless you shoot sports or fast wildlife, like birds in flight, where you can make full use of it's wonderful AF system. The MkIII's AF blows the MkII and 7D into the weeds. The MkII and MkIII have essentially the same IQ, until you get up to ISO 1600 and higher, where the MkIII has an edge, but not overwhelming for most uses.</p>

<p>Again... Thank you all for your thoughtful responses. You have confirmed some of my thoughts and more importantly given my new perspective on the issue. Based on this information and some additional research that I've done I've decided on keeping the 50D for now and going with the 5D Mk III. I will likely add a 7D at some future date. Of course things could change and I could end up not buying anything. We'll have to wait and see. <br>

Mike N - Ha! Gotta remember that one.</p>

<p>Thank you all again.<br>

Cleeo</p>