Wacom Bamboo Tablets: Programmable Buttons & Photoshop

<p>Hello, <br>

Anyone have experience programming the Wacom Bamboo Capture/Create's programmable buttons so that they bring up a specific filter in photoshop? In other words: I use the lasso tool combined with Photoshop's Motion Blur--and other filters. The Wacom tablet offers terrific precision with the lasso tool; it'd be super if I could program one of the tablet's buttons to bring up the Motion Blur filter, say, eliminating the need to reach up to the filter menu.</p>

<p>I'm also grateful if you can share your experience with any of Wacom's tablets (love them/hate them) and write a little about how you use its programmable features.</p>

<p>Thanks in advance. Best for the weekend-</p>

<p>Hi Reish. Not sure about the Bamboo but it is possible to do what you ask with the Intuos PTK-640. You start by defining a keytroke shortcut in PS, say for example, Gaussian Blur will be defined as "CTRL" + "/". Then you program the Wacom button with this keystroke sequence. It is a little tricky to get the hang of it at first. When programmed, the button on the Wacom will display "Gaussian Blur" and when depressed will bring up that filter.</p>

<p>The PTK-640 is the medium sized tablet. I really like it! Regards.</p>