Nikon Wednesday 2012: #42

Matt Laur

<p>Lovely pictures today everyone. Hope you are all having a great Wednesday.</p>

<p>My first picture was taken in June, but I heard this week that it has won the Environment Agency staff photography competition. I'm very pleased, its my first competition winner! Sorry if I've posted it before.</p><div>00avwx-499935584.jpg.33f498156afe48f4e74e281143213c6e.jpg</div>

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>D700, Nikkor AF-S 85mm f/1.8, ISO 200, Quantum T5D-R lighting system</p>

<p>Rush job today! I had 1.5 hr to get to the location, set up, shoot, get back, process and deliver this image. I used three Quantum heads, a couple of gels and trusty D700 to deliver the goods on time. The Quantum's are F-A-S-T to set up. </p><div>00avzE-499951684.jpg.70aea3acac48ef18d52b314b6bc03002.jpg</div>

<blockquote>

<p>So how do we post pictures here? Do we have to wait till Wed.?</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Kyle, we start a new thread every Wednesday. Any member can post up to 3 images onto each weekly thread on any day of the week. Typically we close the thread on the following Tuesday so that it won't get mixed up with the next thread.<br>

Here is some more information: <a href="00W7km">http://www.photo.net/nikon-camera-forum/00W7km</a></p>