<p>They are pretty remarkable and beautiful, though I like someone like Robert Maplethorpe's flowers better because of the way he composes in the frame. Kate Scott's are phenomenal as the things themselves, the color and are beautifully done but she seems much more concerned about the photo and not so much about composition. I'm sorry, but other to say that she looks like she really knows how to light them, I wouldn't have a clue of how she post processed them that would take so much time. I imagine there's a lot of retouching, cloning healing and I don't know what all she does in terms of color. I do believe she spends a lot of time lighting, but she would know best.</p>

• 3 years later...
<p>Ah I see this thread is very very old, but I'm a good friend of Kate. I'd add that she really is that pretty, no editing required :)<br /><br />I have also asked her at least once how she does her images, and I can say that I reckon you're more likely to get a free money printing press from your local bank if you popped in and asked for one for christmas ;)<br /><br />She's a clever lass, bless her cotton socks.</p>