need rollei thread to bayonet adapter ring

neverforgetbeslan

hello all,

i have been searching the internet for a rollei adapter ring (rollei catalogue number 740-020) to adapt a hasselblad pro shade (the

early one) to my 80mm f2.8 rolleigon on my 6002. this lens has 67mm thread, not the typical rollei bayonet which i hope will accept

the hasselblad bay 60 ring i have (somewhere).

also wondering if hasselblad bay 60 compatible with rolleiflex bay 60?

i would appreciate any advice and insights on this...guess i could cobble things together with (honest-to-goodness) gaffers

tape...aarrggghhh!!!

breathe, relax and enjoy.

the smiling gecko, aka kenneth

• 3 weeks later...

<p>The other posters are right. Rollei Bayonet VI and Hassy Bayonet VI are different. Even if you had a Rollei Zeiss 80mm the Bayonet VI on there still wouldn't work with Hassy stuff.</p>

<p>One of the main reasons I did not get one of the purportedly excellent Rolleigon lenses is because of the whole Bayonet VI thing. With the Zeiss lenses there is an outer Bayonet VI mount for shades and an inner Bayonet VI mount for filters. So you can mount the filter and the lens shade at the same time without stacking or vignetting.</p>

<p>This is totally not what you need but I found a Rollei Bayonet VI to 67mm thread adapter <a href="http://www.srb-griturn.com/rollie-bayonet-vi-6-lens-fitting-stepping-rings-158-p.asp">here</a>. I think they make them. They make other custom things to. You may want to contact them and see if they have anything that can help you. I doubt it or if they do it may be pricey as others have indicated. Anyway give them a try and see if what you want is possible. Let us know how it works out.</p>

• 5 months later...

<p>thank you jeff for the link to srb photographic...i do need a rolleiflex VI to 67mm step ring for another lens and had been searching from berlin to singapore to hong kong to l.a. to chicago to nyc for - even had the rollei part number. i will order the step ring i located on the srb site - thank you!!<br>

thank you q.g. for the hasselblad part numbers...i will go a'hunting for for one of each and give them a try.<br>

i finally, after about a year of looking and searching, saw a rollei bellows hood on e-bay...it's a little more than i want to pay...ok, i'm occasionally cheap, cheap, cheep : - ]. i may relent in a bit...<br>

thank you all for your very helpful and thoughtful responses. i will update you with my progress.</p>