Help needed on MAMIYA C330 CDS Finder

theo_bern

<p>Hello,<br>

I would appreciate any info/help finding a replacement eyecup for my C330 CDS finder.<br>

Mine went bye bye .... LOL, and is a bit hard to look through without any eyecup because of the light that comes from the sides.<br>

Currently I am using one "borrowed" from my F1 with a diy round adaptor around the eyepiece.<br>

Thanks for your help.<br>

Theo</p>

<p><em>Patience, and Luck! Finding someone selling just the eye cup will be luck.</em><br /><em>You may find out, through trial and error, that your DIY route may work</em><br /><em>just as well as finding an original eye cup. Cheaper & Faster, anyway!</em><br>

<em>Marc</em><br>

+1<br>

Martin</p>

<p>I've made my own eye cups for many chimney finders both the Mamiya TLRs n RBs from rubber lens hoods. Find the proper size n take it off the lens hood flange using acetone or nail polish remover, it's only on there with cyano glue. Then crazy glue onto the existing original flange of the chimney finder.... good as new! </p>

<p>If you don't want to do that then sell the thing to me, I have plenty of people asking me for em?</p>

<p>.</p>

The more you say, the less people listen.

<p>Theo,<br /> May I ask...just so we're all on the same page...are you trying to find a small eye cup<br /> for an eye level Porrofinder, or the larger waist level type Chimney Finder?<br /> I was assuming you were looking for something to fit the eye level finder.</p>

<p>Metered Porrofinder: <br /> http://static.photo.net/attachments/bboard/00V/00VSXz-208221584.jpg<br /> Metered Chimney:<br /> http://static.photo.net/attachments/bboard/00V/00VSY0-208221684.jpg</p>

<p>Marc</p>