Any Calgary labs that still do 120 prints?

fredlee70x7

<p>I used to get 120/220 films developed and printed at Vistek, Calgary. After a 2-year break from using film medium format, I shot one roll of Fuji color film the past weekend and bought it to Vistek for developing and printing. They told me that they no longer do prints from 120 film although they would develop the negatives.<br>

Does any body know any Calgary lab still do 120 develop/print? Does London Drug still do it or will they have to send to Vancouver lab?</p>

<p>The London Drugs near me does excellent 35mm work, but they will not touch 120. YMMV where you are.</p>

<p>If you are thinking about sending your work to Vancouver, you might also consider the big U.S. labs. Postage to the U.S. is no more expensive than within Canada, and return postage may well be cheaper.</p>

<p>Vistek tossed out their fuji frontier machines last fall and put in noritsu dry lab..... crappy ink jet prints plus their C41 scratched all 20+ rolls of film.... not impressed. I would suggest that you send expresspost to abc colour or custom colour in vancouver. Both very good labs doing great work.... also Toronto Image Works. Only places I can get my large format C41 processed are these labs ..... and I still shoot some 120 colour in my wedding business. Support the Canadian businesses so that we can continue to get our film processed. Oh, almost forgot,Don's photo in Winnipeg does good work as well. Good luck.<br>

Richard</p>

<p>Vistek tossed out their fuji frontier machines last fall and put in noritsu dry lab..... crappy ink jet prints plus their C41 scratched all 20+ rolls of film.... not impressed. I would suggest that you send expresspost to abc colour or custom colour in vancouver. Both very good labs doing great work.... also Toronto Image Works. Only places I can get my large format C41 processed are these labs ..... and I still shoot some 120 colour in my wedding business. Support the Canadian businesses so that we can continue to get our film processed. Oh, almost forgot,Don's photo in Winnipeg does good work as well. Good luck.<br>

Richard</p>

• 5 months later...