How do I get rid of green tint

<p>Oh, and here is a quick attempt to partially clean up the dirt on the underside of girl's left forearm. I used the techniques I described a couple of posts ago. I didn't do any work on her hand, her other arm or her face. Also, for realism, I didn't attempt to completely remove the dirt on her forearm, just minimize it a bit.</p>

<p>Tom M</p><div>00aRqI-470683584.jpg.4ced6358170f80005707e2d052a2681d.jpg</div>

<p>@JohnC - I like what you did to control the blown highlights in her hair, and agree with you that her eyes and face needs to be brighter. In the attached, I didn't do anything to her hair, but brightened her face using a levels adjustment plus a shadows/hilight adjustment. I was trying to stay away from making her look a bit HDR-ish. </p>

<p>Tom M</p><div>00aRqh-470691584.jpg.01fa9d919bd13bb0fcb6f21d16212a1e.jpg</div>

<p>Hi Tom Your results are quite good. I used the Clarity slider in Lightroom and liked the way it separated her from the background, in Lightroom 4 it seems to introduce more contrast. That is usually not a good thing in portraits. I was showing my son the before and after last night and we were laughing because we pictured this little girl out in the yard playing and getting dirty, having fun, and then here comes Grandpa wanting to take pictures. Mom quickly runs a brush through her hair and Gramps take the photos. You find out later about the dirt. I think there is dirt on her face too but its hard to tell. I think a little fill flash would have really helped a lot with this. Maybe try some high speed sync if the camera was capable. that would have eliminated the color cast and separated her from the background a little more. It would have also brightened her eyes and eliminated the shadows. You could use a reflector but kids move pretty fast and don't stay in one place long. Its great to learn all these techniques. This is one of the best feature of this website. This is a situation that occurs quite often and it is good to know how to deal with it.</p>