PSE 9 and ACR 6.5.0.216 not viewing properly

<p>I have PSE9 and it is updated.... I also updated to the newest ACR 6.5.0.216 and for some reason my raw files are horribly dull and not true to life or to settings color.<br>

I have tried changing the source in raw (vivid, standard, etc) and there is no difference. <br>

I have triple checked my camera settings and nothing has changed (as it was fine a week ago).<br>

I use a D700 and a D7000 and both when opened in ACR are the same dull lifeless images until I open them in PSE and then they are colored properly.<br>

All help and suggestions are welcome !<br>

I have LR sitting here in a box that I haven't loaded yet.... however, I haven't loaded it because I haven't had the spare time to acclimate myself with a new program and flow. If you also have suggestions on that I would appreciate it.</p>

<p>Thank you<br>

</p>

<p>When I "open as" in PSE 9 it goes to camera raw....<br>

It defaults to as shot....<br>

My camera calibration is Adobe Standard...<br>

How do I change it to rgb? It was fine a week ago... I am sorry I am very confused.<br>

I even reset it to all the defaults and it's the same.</p>

<p>When in PSE I went to "color settings" and it's set to none which gives the proper coloring (as it always has) my monitor and printing are calibrated.... I am not having an issue with printing... it's with viewing in ACR and then PSE two different worlds of coloring it seems.</p>