DSLR Camera Case

jason_weingarten

<p>Hey everyone I am a third year mechanical engineering student and for my design class I was assigned to create a shockproof and waterproof DSLR camera case. If you could please help by filling out my survey it is only 10 questions and will take no more than 3 minutes I would really appreciate it.<br>

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VDW9M3T<br /><br />Thank you very much!</p>

<p>Jason--Did the survey. Glad to help out. Couple of comments. 1) it isn't clear from your message here or your survey what product you are proposing. A "camera case" is usually something you carry a camera around in or store a camera in. From your survey it isn't clear if you're talking about something for storage/transport or an underwater housing for a camera. Also, the question "Do you plan on buying a DSLR camera if you don't already own one?" is only yes/no and doesn't give an "I already own one" option, or a way to answer for someone who already owns one. A flaw in the survey methodology that you might want to fix.</p>

<p>Thanks for the responses I will definitely fix that questions. I made it so you don't have to answer it and most people have just skipped it but yeah it is hard to explain the product in 10 questions. As for the case material there are many different polymers or plastics that can be used. This is more for what user find a soft silicone or natural rubber more comfortable than a hard plastic to hold on to. Once there is significant feedback we can determine a specific polymers based on cost and impact absorption.</p>