Welcome to the NEW Photo.net! ×

Comments from Brand new members.......

timzeipekis

<p>I noticed that two of my recent pics had comments from people who became photo.net members the same day they commented. I'm assuming they saw my pic somewhere else (pinterest, etc) and it led them back to photo.net where they registered to comment. Am I assuming correctly? and if so, is there any way I can track who's sharing my photo elsewhere? I'm not upset about it, it would just be nice to thank the person who thought enough of your photo to share it.</p>

<p>Tim, I had the same thing happen...and I notice at least one of those new members is the same one who has commented on one of your images. I have had two such folks make comments on my images (very, very short comments) and they both became members on the same day (today) and they have both made well over 100 comments on Photo.net--all today. I don't really mind either, but I do find it kind of curious. Maybe they were just super enthusiastic about what they found on this site? I was going to return the favor but they have yet to post anything in their folders. </p>