Nikon Wednesday 2012: #19

Matt Laur

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p><a name="00aN1o"></a><a href="../photodb/user?user_id=5050610">Paul Beavin</a> Thanks.<br>

I work at Jfk. Nasa's 747 and space shuttle is parked at JFK de-ice facility. I asked the guards If I can go in there to take some photos. It was amazing. </p>

<p>WOW! Some real nice stuff here, everyone. Just peeking in from the Canon forum. Mikhail, I make my living teaching history so I really appreciated your story. How sad.<br>

Great work, thanks for sharing.</p>

<p>Hi there,<br>

I'm a bit late...<br>

Janne, this portrait of your (?) dachshund really stands out. I bet this fella could hardly wait to leave the photostudio to chase some wild boars...<br>

Simon, I'm impressed week for week by your images. Colors and composition are always great.</p>

<p>Last friday I've shot over-60-soccer for the first time. Each team was allowed to deploy 2 „young” players of 58 years, but the others had to be 60 or older. Two of the players will celebrate their 70th birthday in the next weeks. The mood on the field was great - fun paired with ambition. </p><div>00aN9O-465295584.jpg.9c24686637bc631612a7e1c6ca0a78cb.jpg</div>

<p>Tony, Mark , Dennis and Chris thank you so much for mentioning my shot. I appreciate it so much.<br>

Shun, thank you, much appreciated. Sometimes you just get lucky where they land . Really been trying to pay attention to backgrounds lately , so that you for commenting on it.</p>

<p><a href="../photodb/user?user_id=2302842">Mikhail Tsypkin</a> - A fascinating story to go with your portrait. Thanks for taking the time to write it.<br>

<a href="../photodb/user?user_id=4130248">Simon Jenkins</a> - I really like the image, the composition.<br>

<a href="../photodb/user?user_id=5369057">Roberta Davidson</a> - How do you do it every week? You keep blowing me away.<br>

<a href="../photodb/user?user_id=2186708">Tony Hadley</a> - Lovely, again. I didn't comment last week but really enjoyed that as well.<br>

<a href="../photodb/user?user_id=6506120">ralph oshiro</a> - You've combined great bokeh and teen angst!</p>