<p>I just recieved this printer today. Really upset with the output. The prints I am getting look nothing like the picture, at all. After first bad print I downloaded and installed all updates for windows 7 (64 bit). Did all the test to make sure print output was good, everything good. In color management I have tried Adobe RGB, Epson vivid and ICM, all look bad. I did get a decent print done through Adobe Elements using adobe's color management instead of epson's. However, it was real saturated. The other prints I have made through MS Word. I am trying to make calanders.</p>

<p>Could the problem be in MS Word?</p>

<p>Could the problem be that I am using Office Depot Premium Brochure & Flyer Paper instead of Epson brand. Epson only makes a matte double sided paper. The Office Depot is double sided gloss, the only thing good enough for a calander that I could find. The instructions say to set on highest quality setting, I did.</p>

<p>Could the problem be that the picture I have taken can not be reproduced with a $130.00 printer. The epson I had 4 years ago did great!</p>

<p>Any help would be appreciated.</p>

<p>Derek</p><div>00ZpPE-430793684.jpg.110e58362fa3ea76c52cfa57d24353e1.jpg</div>

derek-thornton.artistwebsites.com

<p>Just printed your image on my Artisan 50 and it looks very good. Guessing that Elements might be similar to Photoshop when it comes to printing, try turning off all ICM and other printer-related enhancements; set the preferences to let Elements control the printing. You should also try and get a printer profile for the paper, if available. I use Epson papers and get great results from that printer.</p>

<p>I get prints of your photo through Irfanview on Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster and on Office Depot High Gloss Premium Photo Paper with an Epson 3800 that match the screen image as well as do my own photos. A Photo Depot paper I tried a few years ago was awful on the Epson printer.</p>

<p>It is the paper! I had bought some Epson double sided presentation paper a while back. Never liked it due to its matte finish. I just printed that picture out and it looks very good, even on matte. I dont see how you guys could have printed it out from that little crappy attachment. I do appreciate it.</p>

<p>So I guess what I should ask now is, does anyone have a double sided gloss paper that will work with my epson printer? Thanks for the help guys.</p>

derek-thornton.artistwebsites.com