Problem with Rollei 6008i

pedro_hing_

<p>I’ve been reading the forum and found that the Rollei 6008 have some electrical problems, but I didn’t found none like mine.<br />When I set in “M” it shows the time and aperture values, but the metering scale it’s all alight. When I set in “A” aperture and time values shows like “8”, and the metering scale still the same.<br />I hope you understand my problem, because my English isn’t the best.<br /><br />Best regards<br />Pedro Hingá</p>

Well that looks like mine when I am out of exposure range of the in camera meter, with what settings I have(lens cap on). F/8 at

1/1000 may be off the scale pointing at your existing subject(it knows it will be a completely unexposed frame).

There are two As, one on the lens for aperture. One on the dial for shutter speed.

What happens when you set both(do you get an acceptable combination of shutter and aperture)? Or manually set it to a

setting where you know there will be an exposure.

Check your film speed setting on the film back. Check your exposure compensation in the left dial.

Is there film in the back, and cycled to frame 1?

Is the dark slide down in the shoot position?

Is the back on correctly?

<p>The "M" is "on"; you are in exposure lock. The meter will not respond to changing light. Exposure is locked when you move the grey metering switch backward (it will stay in that position). To free the meter push the metering switch forward. Now the meter (and the display) should respond. Normally you don't lock exposure. When I "lock" mine I see the same lights. Just unlock and you should be fine.</p>