Polaroid Pack Camera or rb67

e_flynn

<p>Hello all,<br>

I've had the good fortune to have run across three packs of Polaroid 665 film. I have an rb67 with a Polaroid back but realize it doesn't cover the entire negative. For this reason, I've been thinking about getting a Polaroid pack camera. I know very little about the different models and possible advantages or disadvantages. Could you guys make some recommendations. I'd be using them to take portraits of people. <br>

Thanks in advance</p>

<p>A Mamiya Universal would be a splendid option for such a high resolution film - it has a range of excellent interchangeable lenses, several of which completely fill the Polaroid print...the 127/4.7 would be the one for portraits. But it may be more than you were willing to go for. The Polaroid 600SE was a Universal with some minor modifications.</p>

<p>That film will be quite old. Investing in a camera primarily for trying [just] the old Polaroid film, might have/give disappointing results. See if anyone in your area has a 4 X 5 and an appropriate Polaroid back that you can rent/borrow.<br /> Just a thought anyway. What part of the world are you located in?</p>