How to Select Paper Type with Epson 1400?!

<p>I just got an Epson Photo 1400 printer. I cannot seem to find any option for selecting paper type (Epson Enhanced Matte, Glossy) or any paper type.<br>

I'm attempting to print from Photoshop CS5 using Mac OS 10.7.<br>

I've tried googling with no success. <br /><br />What am I overlooking? Please help! </p>

<p>William, thanks but where does one find the choices of paper types to set when printing? IOW, where is the print set-up dialog box for setting paper types?<br /><br />Can't find it and it prints like it is set for "plain paper"? </p>

<p>Well, normally, I'd say download the ICC profile for the paper you're using from the Epson site; then on the Print dialog page in CS5, select that profile in the Printer Profile drop down menu. Problem is, when I looked for ICC profile downloads for the 1400, they weren't there. You might check the list of profiles on the CS5 print page and see if they're already there, downloaded as part of the driver package.</p>

<p>Also, you should make sure you have Photoshop Manages Color selected on the Print page, and disable color management in the Epson dialog page. If you have color management active in both places, the prints will look like doo-doo no matter what your other settings are.</p>

<p>Also, just for info, I noticed that the existing Mac drivers on the Epson site only support OS versions up to 10.6, and Epson suggests checking with the Apple site for an updated driver. Sounds a little weird to me, but I'm a PC addict...</p>