Nikon F5

james_angersola

<p >Could someone please tell me why so many of my posts to photo.net fail? I believe, I've even paid for a subscription, although w/ my memory, I may not have. This is going to be my 2nd attempt to post to this thread. I have no idea if it will actually post. Original follows:<br>

I just checked @ KEH & didn't see any F5 instructions, but I have seen them there in the past for ~$10 to $20.</p>

<p >Also "PhotoBerts CheatSheat"s include the F5. Or @ least they did.</p>

<p >I really like Mike Butkus's site & contribute regularly to the wonderful service he provides,, but for a relative thick, small in format manual like the F5, to carry in my camera bag, I prefer the original. I suppose one could print out one of Butkus' PDF manuals in duplex, cut it down to original size, & staple it together. That sounds like way too much work, & I've ruined more paper than I could possibly have saved by attempting duplexing. W/ today’s newer printers, duplexing may be easier to do, I don't know.<br>

Best, JD</p>

<p>Oh! BTW, I call my F5 "A digital camera that happens to use film". I seriously wonder if a stone cold computer genius could use one w/o a manual. I've moved "up" / "back" (depending on your point of view) to an F4. The F5 is a wonderful camera. I'm just not sure if I'll ever gain enough mastery over all it's fru-fru menus it to be able to use it quickly & effectively.<br>

Best, JD</p>