online gallery for clients

susan_winn

<p>Susan, I just started with Zenfolio. They give you a 2 week trial of their full version. (There have 4 different levels from $25 to $250/y). I thought that building my custom pages was one of the funnest things I've done. Very intuitive. I could not get going on some of the other "build your own web pages". (Sorry Wix) I upgraded by the end of the trial and went with the $100 version. I have been very happy sofar. I am so turned off by the name Smugmug, that I don't want anything to do with it. I don't want to shamelessly promote my new site, but you can find it on my info page. Getting the portfolio folders filled with my work actually took very long.</p>

<p>Anyway, that's my experience..</p>

<p>I have come to love my smugmug site, they are always improving it which is great. It is very functional, easy for people to use, unlimited storage. I would say visit the sites and read the features they offer to see if they have what you want at a price you are willing to pay. I will say I am glad I didn't go the route of paying close to $100 a month.</p>

<p>Hi Susan. I used smugmug for the first year and loved it because it was very easy to customize. However, I found out that Websense (an internet filter of sorts that lots of businesses use) classifies smugmug as "Personal Data Storage" and blocks smugmug sites. Therefore, I changed to photo reflect (<a href="http://www.photoreflect.com">www.photoreflect.com</a>). It's only $9/month. It's template based which limits some creativity, but it passes the websense blocks. I figure if I'm going to have a site, i'd like people to be able to see it (even if they are supposed to be working). I've been using them for the last 2 years and have been very happy.</p>