Album Creation Software?

joy_s3

<p>Hey Everyone<br>

I'm just starting to get into a more professional side of photography and am looking for a reasonably priced, quick and easy to use photo album creation software. Perhaps something that can do smaller, single page collages as well? I don't want something publisher specific as I'd like to be able to use the same file at different publishers if need be (sales, quality, options, etc). I am strongly swaying toward Lumapix's Fotofusion. Has anyone else used it? What else do you all use/recommend?<br>

--Joy</p>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4" width="170" height="42" align="center">

<tbody>

<tr >

<td ></td>

<td width="75%"></td>

<td align="right"></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="3" width="100%" height="80" valign="top"></td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

<p>I have lumapix fotofusion and I love it. There are some tutorials that should get you up and running quickly. Also it is great if you design an album you love, you can save it as a template for future use which can come in handy for creating your own style. I also use it for creating collages quickly.</p>

<p>I used to use photoshop. Now using photojunction, which is a free program. With a bit of practice it's a lot easier and more efficient to use than photoshop. Each layout you create is automatically saved as a template for future use and/or customization. I can design a 20 side album in about an hour now. This album was designed using photojunction - <a href="http://mitchelwuphotography.blogspot.com/2011/05/wedding-album-kay-trey.html">Wedding Album</a></p>