looking for canvas rolls that will fit Epson 4000

<p>I would like to try and run some canvas prints on my old Epson 4000 but thought to do so first I'll need to know what canvas is best for it and produces the nicest results?<br>

Which leads me to ask, does anyone from P.N (UK Side) know from experience of any good quality canvas rolls that I should use and if so where from.</p>

<p>Looking for as many as possible as I'd like to test & compare the output print quality and then go with the one that I am most happy with.</p>

<p>Also does anyone know what the average roll size is that the Epson 4000 can accommodate as i don't want to be ordering something that won’t fit :(</p>

<p>And finally, is there anything else you can think of that I should know probably you have learned from experience, for example is there a thickness I should avoid, what rolls to avoid and so on,</p>

<p>Thank you all in advance</p>

<p>Regards</p>

<p>Hugh Hill. (hmdigiart)</p>

<p>ps. I did a Google search and didn't find much so was hoping that some of my fellow photographers/p.netters may be able to help advise me.</p>

<p>I was hoping on using hahnemuehle daguerre canvas 400g 17 inch roll x 12 mtrs, but because the 4000 is quite old was told by another photographer that the profiles that hahnemuehle provide for it (the Epson 4000) are not great. If this is the case does anyone know how I could manage to custom profile it so that I can get the best quality the machine is possible in producing with that medium. It's this technical side I am not too hot on.</p>

<p>Any advice greatly appreciated.</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Hugh</p>

<p>Thanks Howard for your rapid response, I have contacted hahnemuehle and now just waiting for them to get back to me as I believe if they are going to charge me top dollar for using their glorious media (and it is!) then they can at least provide an appropriate profile or recommend one.<br>

failing that I will look for another media supplier that provides one and then fine tune it my end.</p>

<p>Thanks again</p>

<p>Regards</p>

<p>Hugh </p>